The NIA website includes information in different file formats as well as has incorporated different accessibility features to help users browse the website with ease. Help on viewing information in different file formats and accessing accessibility features is given below:
- Viewing different file formats
- Accessibility Help
Viewing different file formats
This website includes some content that are available in non-HTML format. They might not be visible properly if your browser does not have the required plug-ins to view the same.
For example, Acrobat Reader software is required to view Adobe Acrobat PDF files. If you do not have this software installed on your computer, you can download it for free.
Following table contains links to download plug-ins that are required to view information provided in alternate file format:
|PDF content||Adobe Acrobat Reader|
- Word Viewer
- Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack for Word
- Excel Viewer
- Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack for Excel (for Microsoft Office 2007 and 2010 version) Zip files WinZip (trial version)
Use the accessibility options provided by this Web site to control the screen display. These options allow changing the text size and color scheme for clear visibility and better readability.
Changing the Text Size
Changing the size of the text refers to making the text appearing smaller or bigger from its standard size. There are five options provided to you to set the size of the text that affect readability.
Following text size options are provided in the form of icons which are available on the top of each page:
- A- Smaller text size: Allows to decrease the text size by one level
- A Medium text size: Allows to set default text size
- A+ Larger text size: Allows to increase the text size by one level
Related Accessibility Links