Scope of Cover:-Dogs are insured against death due to accident and/or diseases contracted during the period of insurance subject to usual terms, conditions and exclusions of the policy
Age Group: -8 weeks to 8 years
Breed: -indigenous origin, cross-bred ,Exotic
Identification and Valuation:-
- Valuation by qualified Veterinary Doctor is required at the time of proposing the Insurance.
- Fitness Certificate of Dog by the Veterinary Doctor (prior to 30 days of insurance start date).
- Fitness Certificate must include following details :-
- Age of the Dog
- Normal identification marks
- Identification by following method
- Nose print
- Pedigree record
- Kennel Club record
- Municipal corporation certificate (prior to 1 year of insurance start date).
Extension of Policy:-The policy may be extended by payment of extra premium. The details are given below:-
|Death by Accidental Poisoning|
|Lost or stolen dogs (Including Burglary or house breaking)|
Third party liability for personal injury and damage to property (including animals, poultry) Maximum up to
Note:-Liability to members of the Insured’s Family or employees is excluded
A. Common exclusions:-
- Malicious or willful injury or neglect, unskillful treatment or use of animal.
- Intentional slaughter of the animal.
- Theft and clandestine sale of the insured animal.
- War and allied perils
- Any accident, loss, destruction, damage or legal liability directly or indirectly caused by or contributed to by or arising from nuclear weapons.
- Consequential loss of whatsoever nature.
- Transport by air and sea.
- Diseases contracted prior to and within 15 days of commencement of risk.
B. Specific exclusions:-
- Death due to disease such as Distemper, Rabies, Viral Hepatitis, Leptospirosis,Viral enteritis .These diseases can be covered if the dog have been successfully vaccinated and a Veterinary Certificate to that effect is produced.
- Transport, Show risk, Breeding and whelping risk, third party personal injury ( These risk can be covered at the an additional premium ,please contact our nearest operating office).